A Door Access FOB is required for entry: Purchase Access FOB
On receipt of membership form and payment you will be issued with an electronic access control fob, which will allow you access to our facilities, including newly renovated changing rooms, lockers, showers and toilets.
We welcome new members, whether you are a complete beginner or an established player. Squash is a great way to keep fit, so why not come along and see if you might like to join us.
What is the best way of finding out more about the club?
Review our website and you can also email us and arrange a visit.
How much does it cost to join and play?
- Annual membership fee is currently set at €30 (subject to change)
- A once-off deposit of €10 is also payable for our electronic membership door access fob.
- There is also a fee for court lights, heating and showers (€1 for 15 minutes) (€1 coins only) (subject to review)
- Our club is the best value in Tipperary to play squash.
- Non members cannot book courts, as we are a private member’s squash club.
How do I book courts?
Squash court must be booked in advance using the Skedda link provided following membership approval.
What opportunities are there for meeting and playing new people?
The club hopes to have a monthly Club Night and internal leagues & ladders, so you can play people at your level. We will also be running a series of competitions and social events where you can make contact with other members to arrange games. We are planning a squash ladder facility, which will enable you to challenge other players and record game results.
Any other questions? Contact Declan at Squash Club Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.